By Catherine McCord
Peach & Strawberry Popsicles
• 2 ripe peaches, pitted
• 1 cup strawberries, stems removed
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1/2 cup milk (any variety works)
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
PeaWee Kiwi Popsicles
4. 4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
5. 1/2 cup orange, apple or pineapple juice
6. 3/4 cup frozen peas
7. 6 dixie cups*
1. Place the kiwis and juice in a food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of peas in each Dixie cup.
3. Cover peas with kiwi puree and stir to evenly distribute peas.
4. Freeze pops for 4-6 hours or until frozen through.
* These can also be made in popsicle molds