By Shirin Yadegar
2021 was a year grounded in deep gratitude for having survived a pandemic both physically and emotionally. We locked ourselves in our homes, homeschooled our children and reevaluated our lives.
My family was lucky to have an abundance of food, emotional support and love. We had time to reflect on friendships and family dynamics. We made a pledge to get rid of what doesn’t serve us and fill our buckets with love, compassion and good energy.
Heading into 2022, I have set my intentions based on my discoveries the past year, meditation, and an abundance for readings and podcasts. Here’s what I think will be helpful if you’re willing to open your mind and your heart.
- Your behavior has to match your intentions. What are your objectives? How will you reach your objectives?
- Your thoughts become your reality. What’s in your head will determine your reality. You have to become aware of your unconscious thoughts and feelings. I highly recommend reading Joe Dispenza to further understand this.
- The past is the past. Nothing you can do about it. Live in the present. Let go of negative thoughts and feelings of the past which means forgive but don’t forget. Learn from your mistakes but don’t dwell in them. They don’t define you. Mediation will help with this. I recommend a New Earth by Eckhart Tolle.
- Your inner voice with all it’s fears and doubts isn’t you. Your true self observes your thoughts. I highly recommend reading The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
- You have infinite access to spiritual energy. You use energy to create and manipulate thoughts. Open your heart to love, joy, and healing. I recommend spending time alone to access your chakras.
In a nutshell, take this year to have a growth mindset. To evolve yourself and your families. As a result, you will end up surrounding yourselves with only good energy. You will feel fulfilled.
Happy New Year.
Shirin Yadegar is ceo and creator os http://www.lamommagazine.com She is happily married to her soul mate with four soulful daughters.