Time: 10 mn
This is really nice hot and cold as well. I am using store bought noodles but you can make you own at hope with a spiralizer! This can be served as a side of any protein or on its own with chickpeas for example.
- 1 pack of spiralized carrots
- 1 pack of spiralized zucchini
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of pesto (store bought works great or see below for recipe)
- 1/3 cup of toasted pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- Pesto: 4 cups of spinach, 1 bunch of basil, 1/2 cup of walnuts, 1 lemon ( juiced and zested), 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Parmesan or feta to serve
In a large pan, sauté the garlic and chili flakes with the olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Add the veggie noodles and stir for 4-5 minutes. Add the pesto and toss to coat it all together.
Transfer to a serving bowl and add the pine nuts and cheese.
PESTO: combine all the ingredient in a food processor and turn on until nicely blended and smooth
For more recipes visit http://www.craveandcook.com