By Catherine McCord
• 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/4 cup greek yogurt
• juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup mild chunky salsa
• 1/4 cup sour cream (for spider web)
• 2-3 black olives (for spiders)
1. Place first 4 ingredients into a blender or food processor and purée until smooth or desired consistency.
2. Layer bean dip on bottom of a pie plate, followed by a thin layer of salsa, then guacamole.
3. Place sour cream (adding a little water if too thick) in a small plastic zip bag, squeeze to the corner of the bag and twist the bag like a pastry bag. Use scissors to cut off an 1/8-1/4 inch tip of one corner of the bag. Use as a piping bag for the spider web design.
4. Pipe sour cream into a spider web design on top of the dip. Cut 1 olive into “legs” and addd black olive “spiders” for garnish.